welcome to my little suburban oasis, filled with flowers,fruit trees and vegetables

Saturday 19 May 2012

Plotting and planning

Chatsworth Gardener's Hut

 While we were out recently at Chatsworth I was wondering about ways to make my veg patch as attractive as theirs.




 Meanwhile on my smaller plot, I'm wondering which veg are pretty enough to stray into the flower beds - rocket, maybe?




or american land cress with its bright yellow flowers?














 The flowers are managing, as always, to colonise the veg patch.
 I think forget-me-nots growing through the rhubarb look very pretty so they'll be left alone.

1 comment:

  1. I think forgetmenots are lovely as well. they look so delicate , I have had to start a new blog, I called it when the bough broke, I hope you will find me,

    ReplyDelete