welcome to my little suburban oasis, filled with flowers,fruit trees and vegetables

Thursday 12 December 2013

Picked this week - 8th December 2013

 really late putting this post up as we've both been sidelined with headaches and coughs. Fortunately we managed to get down to the allotment earlier in the week and found LOTS of lovely things to bring home...

I'm stunned that there are still raspberries to be picked though for next year I'd like to put some netting or fleece over them to get even more!
 a big haul of brassicas - the first brussels sprouts 9which went in the freezer for Christmas),  kale and two small cabbages
 lots of spinach
and a couple of leeks lifted 'in case' - I either lift them and don't need them, or want some when I haven't brought any home.

No comments:

Post a Comment