welcome to my little suburban oasis, filled with flowers,fruit trees and vegetables

Wednesday 3 December 2014

More seeds to save.

 Following on from last week's post about saving my own seed - here's another!
I've been really impressed with the peppers and chillies we've grown this year, but can't remember what sort of seed I'd set - so I'm having a go at saving some. I'm not sure if this will be ripe enough but there's only one way to find out....





I also plan on saving seed from the chillies - for now though they're drying over the dining room radiator.

 I also harvested more radish seed - all of these pods came from one plant!
and collected some more flower seed; these thistle-shaped seedheads are from rudbeckia, another 'new' seed for me. I love the bright yellow orange flowers so hoping seed-saving works

No comments:

Post a Comment