welcome to my little suburban oasis, filled with flowers,fruit trees and vegetables

Tuesday 17 June 2014

Picked this week - 15th June 2014

I've had a bust time this week in the garden and at the allotment just picking and harvesting!
 Most days my lunch-time salad leaves have come from the garden with some spinach from the allotment.
It's been a good week for radishes - in a variety of colours - and some over-wintered spring onions







more rhubarb

and lots and lots of strawberries that I'm having to find new ways to eat up!


















..and a lot of new season crops - a small cucumber





courgette





peas from the allotment






and mangetout peas from the garden





 broad beans





and a vase full of 'weeds'

1 comment:

  1. I can always eat garden strawberries they never get to the kitchen at my place.
    Merle.............

    ReplyDelete