welcome to my little suburban oasis, filled with flowers,fruit trees and vegetables

Thursday 5 January 2012

Wind

It's been a little windy over the post few days. Not as dreadful here as elsewhere, but today has been a day of blown over dustbins and rubbish rattling down the street.

I, at last, moved the last patio chairs inside to avoid them rolling round the garden but there's not a lot to do with the birdtable.

It's now having a little lie down.
The feeding table has fallen off and one of the legs is broken - again!


The new second-hand plastic greenhouse fell over in the last blast of wind a couple of weeks ago. Look carefully and you can see it just missed the winter cabbages - so I left it lying down. I'm glad I did as this week's wind would have brought it down again and probably not missed the plants.

No comments:

Post a Comment