welcome to my little suburban oasis, filled with flowers,fruit trees and vegetables

Sunday 18 May 2014

Picked this week - 18th May 2014

 I've been told several times that it's time I lifted the spinach because the ground needs to be dug for potatoes - well, I keep putting it off, again and again, and I managed to do it again this week. I have started to dig an old brassica row next to it, so its time is numbered... For now though, yet another large bag of it.....








 ......and on a second allotment trip later in the week...another bag this time with some red oak leaf lettuce
 radishes - picking them small as I've set them too closely
rhubarb! Where would we be without it at this time of year? The last of the apples have turned to mush and summer's soft fruit is still at the flowering stage!

No comments:

Post a Comment